At LemonZest Marketing we develop and integrate marketing strategies, plans, and systems to help drive brand awareness and revenue for small and medium-sized businesses.
Expertise You Need
The skills of our team cover a wide range of marketing services important to small and mid-size businesses including:
- Website planning & content development
- Content Marketing implementation
- Communications, including email marketing, direct mail, newsletters
- Social Media planning & implementation
- Marketing & Sales Collateral
- Trade show strategies & exhibits
- Marketing technology consulting
Our experience spans the digital and social marketing world, as well as the tried and true traditional methods. Simply put, we help take the confusion and challenge out of the marketing for small businesses.
Years of training and experience give our consultancy the ability to create and execute marketing strategies and help clients understand and define their brands. Our expertise includes a full range of marketing and branding service to fit each client’s needs, goals, and budget.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO),Salt Lake City, former Vice-President of Corporate Partnerships & Sponsorships
- Toastmasters International, Park City Chapter, former Director of Communications
- Association of Strategic Marketing
- Salt Lake City Social Media Club
- eMarketing Association
- Marketing Profs
- Social Media Examiner Networking Clubs
- Smart Women in Marketing
- Holladay Chamber of Commerce
- DC Web Women
- Vest Pocket Coalition
- Utah Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce Ally
- Local First Utah
- Utah IAMCP
- Former IAMCP-DC Board Member at-Large
LemonZest Founder Receives the NAWBO 2013-2014 Rising Star Award
The Salt Lake City Chapter of NAWBO recently named our CEO Joan Muschamp as its 2013-2014 Rising Star. The honor is given to a woman business owner who has demonstrated success and accomplishment in business and community.
At LemonZest Marketing, we are honored and humbled at the award, and thank our clients for helping us toward success. We couldn’t do it without you!
Some Personal Stuff:
Below are some pictures of some important things in our life. From left to right: George and Joan in London, in front of the Tower Bridge; our wonderful family, including our son-in-law Brandon, daughter Erica, son Sean, Joan, and George skiing at Brighton Resort on Thanksgiving Day 2011; our business logo; and Joan on a humanitarian mission in Terrier Rouge, Haiti.